Roeno Terra Alta Valdadige Pinot Grigio

Availability: In stock

Valdadige is one of the few DOCs in Europe to overlap two larger wine regions, Trentino-Alto Adige and the Veneto. The Roeno winery, founded in the 1960s by Rolando Fugatti, is situated on the border along the Adige river, east of Lake Garda. The Roena Pinot Grigio comes from steep slopes along the river on the Trentino side. Under the supervision of 2nd generation Roberta, Cristina, and Giuseppe, the grapes are harvested entirely by hand for complete control over selection. After fermentation, 30% of the wine undergoes malolactic conversion in barrel, and the other 70% is aged sur lie in stainless steel. This is not your simple Pinot Grigio by the carafe!

0 stars based on 0 reviews